Prince film face shuttering plywood is manufactured from veneers of well-selected and strong hardwoods. It is bonded with high quality liquid phenol formaldehyde synthetic resins manufactured at resin plant confirming to IS:848:1974 pressed with thermal setting hot press and treated with special quality preservatives.
This unique process makes it ideally suitable for nailing, screw holding, heat resistance, and hardness property to bear the toughest conditions. This product has strong load bearing capacity, which prevents swelling during shuttering works. It is manufactured as per the guidelines of IS:4990-1993.
- With a sturdy body, it handles the load of concrete quite well.
- Gives maximum number of repetitions.
- This plywood withstands the corrosive action of cement, water, sunlight and other external conditions.
- It is easy to maintain. With simple cleaning, drying & storing, it gets ready for the next session.
Advantages of using Prince shuttering ply :
- It gives more number of repetitions.
- Provides smooth surface to concrete form work.
- It is economical in ratio to its number of uses.
- It can be used in making furniture after the complete use of shuttering.
Tips to get maximum use of Prince shuttering ply:
• Do not drag or drop from height. • Stack on flat surface. • Clean both side surfaces after use. • Apply mould oil after 3-4 uses. • Use sealant on cut edges. • Use minimum nails.
• Use putty in the nail holes.